Any and all visitors to our site , despite whether they are registered or not, shall be deemed as “users” of the herein contained Services provided for the purpose of this TOS. Once an individual registers for our Services, through the process of creating an account, the user shall then be considered a “member.”
The user and/or member acknowledges and agrees that the Services provided and made available through our website and applications, which may include some mobile applications and that those applications may be made available on various social media networking sites and numerous other platforms and downloadable programs, are the sole property of Mopper Property Management At its discretion, Mopper Property Management may offer additional website Services and/or products, or update, modify or revise any current content and Services, and this Agreement shall apply to any and all additional Services and/or products and any and all updated, modified or revised Services unless otherwise stipulated. Mopper Property Management does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned Services and/or products. You, as the end user and/or member, acknowledge, accept and agree that Mopper Property Management shall not be held liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions or discontinuance of any of our Services and/or products. Your continued use of the Services provided, after such posting of any updates, changes, and/or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of such updates, changes and/or modifications, and as such, frequent review of this Agreement and any and all applicable terms and policies should be made by you to ensure you are aware of all terms and policies currently in effect. Should you not agree to the updated, modified, revised or modified terms, you must stop using the provided Services.
Furthermore, the user and/or member understands, acknowledges and agrees that the Services offered shall be provided “AS IS” and as such Mopper Property Management shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, missed delivery, deletion and/or any failure to store user content, communication or personalization settings.
Furthermore, the registering party hereby acknowledges, understands and agrees to:
If anyone knowingly provides any information of a false, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete nature, Mopper Property Management will have sufficient grounds and rights to suspend or terminate the member in violation of this aspect of the Agreement, and as such refuse any and all current or future use of Mopper Property Management Services, or any portion thereof.
It is our priority to ensure the safety and privacy of all its visitors, users and members, especially that of children. Therefore, it is for this reason that the parents of any child under the age of 13 that permit their child or children access to the Mopper Property Management website platform Services must create a “family” account, which will certify that the individual creating the “family” account is of 18 years of age and as such, the parent or legal guardian of any child or children registered under the “family” account. As the creator of the “family” account, s/he is thereby granting permission for his/her child or children to access the various Services provided, including, but not limited to, message boards, email, and/or instant messaging. It is the parent’s and/or legal guardian’s responsibility to determine whether any of the Services and/or content provided are age-appropriate for his/her child.
Furthermore, you herein agree not to make use of the Mopper Property Management Services for the purpose of:
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any content that shall be deemed unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy or which is hateful, and/or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- causing harm to minors in any manner whatsoever;
- impersonating any individual or entity, including, but not limited to, any Mopper Property Management officials, forum leaders, guides or hosts or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting any affiliation with an individual or entity;
- forging captions, headings or titles or otherwise offering any content that you personally have no right to pursuant to any law nor having any contractual or fiduciary relationship with;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any such content that may infringe upon any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary or intellectual rights of any other party;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any content that you do not personally have any right to offer pursuant to any law or in accordance with any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional flyers, “junk mail,” “spam,” or any other form of solicitation, except in any such areas that may have been designated for such purpose;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any source that may contain a software virus or other computer code, any files and/or programs which have been designed to interfere, destroy and/or limit the operation of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment;
- disrupting the normal flow of communication, or otherwise acting in any manner that would negatively affect other users’ ability to participate in any real time interactions;
- interfering with or disrupting any Mopper Property Management Services, servers and/or networks that may be connected or related to our website, including, but not limited to, the use of any device software and/or routine to bypass the robot exclusion headers;
- intentionally or unintentionally violating any local, state, federal, national or international law, including, but not limited to, rules, guidelines, and/or regulations decreed by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, in addition to any rules of any nation or other securities exchange, that would include without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- providing informational support or resources, concealing and/or disguising the character, location, and or source to any organization delegated by the United States government as a “foreign terrorist organization” in accordance to Section 219 of the Immigration Nationality Act;
- “stalking” or with the intent to otherwise harass another individual; and/or
- collecting or storing of any personal data relating to any other member or user in connection with the prohibited conduct and/or activities which have been set forth in the aforementioned paragraphs.
Mopper Property Management herein reserves the right to pre-screen, refuse and/or delete any content currently available through our Services. In addition, we reserve the right to remove and/or delete any such content that would violate the TOS or which would otherwise be considered offensive to other visitors, users and/or members. Mopper Property Management herein reserves the right to access, preserve and/or disclose member account information and/or content if it is requested to do so by law or in good faith belief that any such action is deemed reasonably necessary for:
- compliance with any legal process;
- enforcement of the TOS;
- responding to any claim that therein contained content is in violation of the rights of any third party;
- responding to requests for customer service; or
- protecting the rights, property or the personal safety of Mopper Property Management, its visitors, users and members, including the general public.
Mopper Property Management herein reserves the right to include the use of security components that may permit digital information or material to be protected, and that such use of information and/or material is subject to usage guidelines and regulations established by Mopper Property Management or any other content providers supplying content services to Mopper Property Management You are hereby prohibited from making any attempt to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules in our Services. Furthermore, unauthorized reproduction, publication, distribution, or exhibition of any information or materials supplied by our Services, despite whether done so in whole or in part, is expressly prohibited.
- are not on the list of prohibited individuals which may be identified on any government export exclusion report (http://www.bis.doc.gov/complianceandenforcement/liststocheck.htm) nor a member of any other government which may be part of an export-prohibited country identified in applicable export and import laws and regulations;
- agree not to transfer any software, technology or any other technical data through the use of our network Services to any export-prohibited country;
- agree not to use our website network Services for any military, nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weaponry end uses that would be a violation of the U.S. export laws; and
- agree not to post, transfer nor upload any software, technology or any other technical data which would be in violation of the U.S. or other applicable export and/or import laws.
- The content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of Mopper Property Management sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said Content on our network Services is for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area to which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of Mopper Property Management sites, and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
- Photos, audio, video and/or graphics submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of Mopper Property Management sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said Content on our network Services are for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area in which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of Mopper Property Management sites and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
- For any other content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of Mopper Property Management sites, the continuous, binding and completely sub-licensable license which is meant to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and/or publicly display said content, whether in whole or in part, and the incorporation of any such Content into other works in any arrangement or medium current used or later developed.
Those areas which may be deemed “publicly accessible” areas of Mopper Property Management sites are those such areas of our network properties which are meant to be available to the general public, and which would include message boards and groups that are openly available to both visitors and members. However, those areas which are not open to the public, and thus available to members only, would include our mail system and instant messaging.
- your Contributions do not contain any type of confidential or proprietary information;
- Mopper Property Management shall not be liable or under any obligation to ensure or maintain confidentiality, expressed or implied, related to any Contributions;
- Mopper Property Management shall be entitled to make use of and/or disclose any such Contributions in any such manner as they may see fit;
- the contributor’s Contributions shall automatically become the sole property of Mopper Kelly; and
- Mopper Property Management is under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form of reimbursement in any manner or nature.
As a member, you agree that Mopper Property Management may, without any prior written notice, immediately suspend, terminate, discontinue and/or limit your account, any email associated with your account, and access to any of our Services. The cause for such termination, discontinuance, suspension and/or limitation of access shall include, but is not limited to:
- any breach or violation of our TOS or any other incorporated agreement, regulation and/or guideline;
- by way of requests from law enforcement or any other governmental agencies;
- the discontinuance, alteration and/or material modification to our Services, or any part thereof;
- unexpected technical or security issues and/or problems;
- any extended periods of inactivity;
- any engagement by you in any fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or
- the nonpayment of any associated fees that may be owed by you in connection with your http://mopperpm.com account Services.
Furthermore, you herein agree that any and all terminations, suspensions, discontinuances, and or limitations of access for cause shall be made at our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any other third party with regards to the termination of your account, associated email address and/or access to any of our Services.
The termination of your account with MopperKelly.com shall include any and/or all of the following:
- the removal of any access to all or part of the Services offered within http://mopperpm.com;
- the deletion of your password and any and all related information, files, and any such content that may be associated with or inside your account, or any part thereof; and
- the barring of any further use of all or part of our Services.
Mopper Property Management herein has granted you personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive rights and/or license to make use of the object code or our Software on a single computer, as long as you do not, and shall not, allow any third party to duplicate, alter, modify, create or plagiarize work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise make an attempt to locate or discern any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in and/or otherwise transfer any such right in the Software. Furthermore, you do herein agree not to alter or change the Software in any manner, nature or form, and as such, not to use any modified versions of the Software, including and without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our Services. Lastly, you also agree not to access or attempt to access our Services through any means other than through the interface which is provided by Mopper Property Management for use in accessing our Services.
- The Use Of Mopper Property Management Services And Software Are At The Sole Risk By You. Our Services And Software Shall Be Provided On An “As Is” And/Or “As Available” Basis. Mopper Property Management And Our Subsidiaries, Affiliates, Officers, Employees, Agents, Partners And Licensors Expressly Disclaim Any And All Warranties Of Any Kind Whether Expressed Or Implied, Including, But Not Limited To Any Implied Warranties Of Title, Merchantability, Fitness For A Particular Purpose And Non-Infringement.
- Mopper Property Management And Our Subsidiaries, Officers, Employees, Agents, Partners And Licesnsors Make No Such Warranties That (I) Mopper Property Management Services Or Software Will Meet Your Requirements; (Ii) Mopper Property Management Services Or Software Shall Be Uninterrupted, Timely, Secure Or Error-Free; (Iii) That Such Results Which May Be Obtained From The Use Of The Mopper Property Management Services Or Software Will Be Accurate Or Reliable; (Iv) Quality Of Any Products, Services, Any Information Or Other Material Which May Be Purchased Or Obtained By You Through Our Services Or Software Will Meet Your Expectations; And (V) That Any Such Errors Contained In The Software Shall Be Corrected.
- Any Information Or Material Downloaded Or Otherwise Obtain By Way Of Mopper Property Management Services Or Software Shall Be Accessed By Your Sole Discretion And Sole Risk, And As Such You Shall Be Solely Responsible For And Hereby Waive Any And All Claims And Causes Of Action With Respect To Any Damage To Your Computer And/Or Internet Access, Downloading And/Or Displaying, Or For Any Loss Of Data That Could Result From The Download Of Any Such Information Or Material.
- No Advice And/Or Information, Despite Wether Written Or Oral, That May Be Obtained By You From Mopper Property Management Or By Way Of Or From Our Services Or Software Shall Create Any Warranty Not Expressly Stated In The Tos.
- A Small Percentage Of Some Users May Experience Some Degree Of Epileptic Seizure When Exposed To Certain Light Patterns Or Backgrounds That May Be Contained On A Computer Screen Or While Using Our Services. Certain Conditions May Induce A Previously Unknown Condition Or Undetected Elileptic Symptom In Users Who Have Shown No History Of Any Prior Seizure Or Epilepsy. Should You, Anyone You Know Or Anyone In Your Family Have An Epileptic Condition, Please Consult A Physican If You Experience Any Of The Following Symptoms While Using Our Services: Dizziness, Altered Vison, Eye Or Muscle Twitches, Loss Of Awarness, Disorientation, Any Involuntary Movement, Or Convulsions.
- The Use Or Inability To Use Our Service;
- The Cost Of Precuring Substitute Goods And Services;
- Unauthorized Access To Or The Alteration Of Your Transmissions And/Or Data;
- Statements Or Conduct Of Any Such Thrid Party On Our Service;
- And Any Other Matter Which May Be Related To Our Service.
- The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon;
- A description of the location of the site which you allege has been infringing upon your work;
- The physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement, in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law;
- And finally, a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is the truth and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
The Mopper Property Management Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be contacted as follows:
Attn: Copyright Agent
1650 E Victory Drive
Savannah, GA 31404
Telephone: (912) 298-0225
This TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and Mopper Property Management and shall govern the use of our Services, superseding any prior version of this TOS between you and us with respect to Mopper Property Management Services. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Mopper Property Management Services, affiliate Services, third-party content or third-party software.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
It is at the mutual agreement of both you and Mopper Property Management with regard to the TOS that the relationship between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the state of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions and that any and all claims, causes of action and/or disputes, arising out of or relating to the TOS, or the relationship between you and Mopper Property Management, shall be filed within the courts having jurisdiction within the County of United States, Georgia or the U.S. District Court located in said state. You and Mopper Property Management agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts as previously mentioned, and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY OF TERMS
At any time, should Mopper Property Management fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS, such failure shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
NO RIGHT OF SURVIVORSHIP NON-TRANSFERABILITY
You acknowledge, understand and agree that your account is non-transferable and any rights to your ID and/or contents within your account shall terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
You acknowledge, understand and agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or action arising out of or related to the use of our Services or the TOS must be filed within 1 year(s) after said claim or cause of action arose or shall be forever barred.
Attn: Copyright Agent
1650 E Victory Drive
Savannah, GA 31404
Telephone: (912) 298-0225